Monday, July 18, 2011

These people are getting Taxi Licenses... Why????

More Cabs Behaving Badly
Last night I picked a girl who told me how she had been charged a surcharge by a driver because she had refused to share the cab with another passenger as is her right.   She was at the Casino on a busy Saturday night and the driver wanted her to participate in a multiple hire.   She was told by the driver that she had to pay extra for not doing so.

4 comments:

  1. It is very helpful for new bloggers, very informative about airport taxi services.This is truly a great read for me.I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles.
    Avalon airport Melbourne | Maxi cab

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting post and really nice to share the experience in this blog. I have gained knowledge through this post!

    Travel using airport 247 taxi in London

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taxi License should be given based on the guidelines and respective company also follow the terms while serving the customers.

    Heathrow airport minicab is available to hire

    ReplyDelete